We are always looking to expand and grow our family here at TDR Logistics
- $.43-55 CPM Solo, based on experience/performance
- $.25-30 CPM Team per driver, based on experience/performance
- $.01 CPM raise annually for 10 years!
- Logbook & DOT Inspection Bonuses
- 65%+ of our drivers make annually $55k+
- Safety Bonuses
- +$.01 Every one thousand miles driven more than 10K miles per month for all miles driven that month. After 13k goes up to $.02 for evert thousand miles.
LONG HAUL SCHEDULE
- 6-9 days out / 2-3 days home
- 12-15 days out / 2-3 days home every other weekend
- 6-9 days out / 6-9 days home
- Or mix & match your own schedule out of these three
* This schedule is not always guaranteed, due to unpredictable delays in the industry.
About the position
We are currently hiring company drivers to join our team. With multiple divisions, Vans, Reefers, Flatbeds and Autotransporters, we can find what you are looking for. Weather its mid West, South East, or West coast runs We have it.
Fleet dispatchers track and manage drivers. They assign drivers routes, destinations, and timelines, as well as keep in touch with drivers who are on the road. Dispatchers interact with clients and drivers to keep up-to-date information on routes and schedules. Because a dispatcher interacts with the client to address any concerns or route changes, some customer service experience is helpful. Dispatchers usually work out of a company office managing digital/physical route and driver files and answer calls from the fleet and customers.
Fill out our quick apply form, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly
BROKER / AGENT
Brokers typically manage the daily operations of a freight brokerage, including scheduling and tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions. Brokers may also be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, preparing marketing materials, matching carriers with customers and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations. Financial management may also be a part of a broker’s job duties. Tasks may include preparing spreadsheets and financial reports, filing insurance claims, and setting shipping rates.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- As an independent agent, you work remotely from an office of your own, representing TDR Logistics under our brokerage authority, soliciting freight services from your customers, arranging the transportation with one of our contract carriers, and monitoring the freight to its final destination.
- We provide ALL of the back office administrative and support work so that you can focus on selling & moving freight.
- We protect our agents from financial risks associated with customer payments and claims.
- Experience selling truckload, power-only, and/or intermodal transportation services
- An existing or recently active customer base
- A desire to maximize your income on a commission basis
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
Are you interested in a Truck Driving Career?
Fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible