Exceeding Customer Expectations for Decades!
The resources of TDR Logistics– from technology and training to customized transportation management solutions and customer service – the breadth of TDR Logistic’s network gives the company the unique ability to provide a broad range of transportation logistics solutions tailored to each customer’s needs. TDR Logistics provides transportation management solutions; nationally and domestic transportation services. Through our unique company equipment and vast network of independent transportation and capacity providers we have the ﬂexibility and experience to meet any supply chain challenge.
Over The Road
You have many options when it comes to over the road shipping. Choose from a wide variety of freight transportation services for both your standard and unique ground shipping requirements. Drive growth and efficiency into your supply chain with consistent capacity, reliable service, and customizable alternatives for your freight transportation.
Explore all your over the road transportation options:
Keep your dry van cargo moving according to plan
TDR’s fleet of trucks includes 48′ and 53′ Dry Vans ready to deliver your goods wherever you need them – short-haul, long-haul, or regional, across the lower 48 states and Canada.
Find out why TDR’s over the road dry van expertise is unmatched in the transportation industry:
Reliable full trucking capacity
- On demand capacity with the largest contracted pool of motor capacity in North America
- Access to more than one million dry van equipment options
- Optimization for your private fleets to get better use of available capacity
Fast answers from trucking experts
- Flexible supply chain solutions—from a single truckload to your entire supply chain
- A single contact, local attention, and global capabilities for your over the road freight
- 24/7 personal commitment to your business
Expect the top service at a great rate. Our experts find the capacity that fits your goods and provides the transparency and excellent customer service at every point in your regional or longhaul LTL shipment.
A RARE LTL CAPABILITY
When an LTL shipment is of especially high value or when special handling or timing are required, TDR has unique ability to assign the shipment to its own fleet of specialized equipment and operators.
DEDICATED PROJECT MANAGERS
Your LTL shipment is scheduled and followed by a dedicated project managers, not by a call center. When you have a question about a shipment’s status, you can speak directly to the TDR Logistics person who scheduled your service.
Receive service for basic flats, step decks, double drops, RGNs, maxis, over dimensional, overweight, expedited, and flatbed LTL equipment to haul your shipments.( please refer to resource center for more information)
WHEN YOU CONTACT TDR
TDR can schedule the transportation of unique, heavy, one-of-a-kind pieces through its network of heavy haul equipment partners. Our extensive access to equipment and partners will connect your shipment with the right heavy haul specialists who bring the experience and equipment that is right for your type of shipment. Not every heavy haul shipment is the same, and not every heavy haul company is equipped for your special needs.
DEDICATED PROJECT MANAGERS
TDR dedicates project managers to your shipment. The same people who plan your shipment, are the same people who track shipment progress. Any questions you have will be handled by the team who knows, first hand, the status of your project. Your shipment will not be handed to a call center.
Dependable Delivery of Your Temperature Sensitive Goods
For sensitive goods that require specific temperature and moisture conditions, TDR’s fleet of trucks includes both heated and refrigerated vans. These are ideal for various types of meat and produce, medicinal goods, and other temperature-dependent cargo. Cool, warm, or frozen, moist or dry – we’ll customize the appropriate transportation solution for your specific needs.
Experience the benefits of temperature controlled shipping:
- Expertise food and beverage experience around the world
- Diverse range of customer relationships offers broad industry knowledge for your business
- A single point of contact for all your temperature controlled truckload and LTL shipments
- Global visibility to track and trace your freight
- 24/7 personal commitment to your freight
- Nationwide temperature controlled LTL service that can reach all your facilities within the U.S.
- Access to one of the largest pools of temperature controlled capacity in North America including the aggregated equipment of small- to medium-sized refrigerated carriers, to quickly secure the equipment you need
Fast turnaround for your expedited freight
When your freight can’t wait, consider expedited service. Trust a time-critical team of experts for reliable service, fast response times, and quick turnaround times for your most urgent shipments. Choose from a range of scaled options quickly, to receive the dedicated service that’s right for you. Keep an eye on your freight every step of the way with advanced tracking capabilities. Trust your expedited shipping needs to experts and know that your freight will be delivered in even the narrowest of delivery windows.
Deliver your time-sensitive freight on time:
- Consider both global and domestic (U.S. and Canada) air options.
- Receive special handling and 24/7 monitoring for high value, high risk shipments.
- Balance the best combination of service and price with multiple delivery options.
- Leverage time-definite service for your truckload, LTL, temperature controlled, flatbed.
- Take advantage of available guaranteed service options.
- Rely on around-the-clock, live support for one-call solutions.
ASK YOUR TDR PROJECT MANAGER
Your TDR project manager can find the best solution for an expedited shipment. You will not work with a call center. Your shipment will be scheduled, then tracked by a manager dedicated to your shipment. Any questions are answered by a member of our team who planned and who knows the status of your expedited freight.