BECOME AN COMPANY DRIVER WITH TDR LOGISTICS!
We are currently hiring company drivers to join our team. With multiple divisions, Vans, Reefers, Flatbeds and Autotransporters, we can find what you are looking for. Weather its mid West, South East, or West coast runs We have it.
80% No Touch Freight
1 DAY ORIENTATION
at your choice
- $.43-55 CPM Solo, based on experience/performance
- $.25-30 CPM Team per driver, based on experience/performance
- $.01 CPM raise annually for 10 years!
- Logbook & DOT Inspection Bonuses
- 65%+ of our drivers make annually $55k+
- Safety Bonuses
- +$.01 Every one thousand miles driven more than 10K miles per month for all miles driven that month
LONG HAUL SCHEDULE
- 6-9 days out / 2-3 days home
- 12-15 days out / 2-3 days home every other weekend
- 6-9 days out / 6-9 days home
- Or mix & match your own schedule out of these three
* This schedule is not always guaranteed, due to unpredictable delays in the industry.
LOCAL & REGIONAL
- In Town: $18-25 an hour based on experience
- Regional: $.55-.65 CPM
- $25 border crossing bonus
- $+ 0.05 bonus on all Canada miles
LOCAL & REGIONAL SCHEDULE
- Local (100) mile radius from the city.
- Regional (300-500) mile radius ( May include some overnight trips)
- Local & Regional (100-500) mile radius
- Home every night and or every other night. (based on the schedule or loads)
* This position is not always guaranteed to be available.
- Proven working experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid Class A CDL
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Receive $1,000 for each qualified driver you refer to us.
Fill out our quick apply form, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly