BECOME A COMPANY DRIVER WITH TDR LOGISTICS!
This is a family-run company and you also become part of our family when you work with us. We aren’t like the big companies in transportation. We know you by name, not by the number of your truck. Our mission is to do all we can to help our drivers succeed. Come drive for us and you’ll stay for the long haul!
99% No Touch Freight
Drop & Hook Locations
at your choice
over the road
- Assigned Truck
- 2019-2020 (Volvo / Freightliner)
- Pay $.48 – $.60 CPM Dry Van
- Pay $.50 – $.62 CPM Reefer
- 3500 – 4200 miles a week
- $100 Layover a Day
- $25 For every extra stop
- +$.10 Canada miles
- +$50 Canada entry bonus
- No Violation DOT inspection bonus of $100
- Flexible home time
- Medical contribution bonus
- Bonus miles system.
- Receive $1,000 for each qualified driver you refer to us!
- Do 12k miles or more and receive a $250 bonus contribution to your medical benefits
- Do 13k miles or more and receive a $350 bonus contribution to your medical benefits
Performance bonus – ( paid quarterly)
+$.01 Every, one thousand miles driven more than 10K miles per month for all miles driven that month.
If you received base pay of $.47 CPM. After meeting the criterion add $.01 which would equal to $.48 for that month
1K-10K (per month) $.47cpm Dry Van/ $.49cpm Reefer
10K-11K (per month) $.48cpm Dry Van/ $.50cpm Reefer
11K-12K (per month) $.49cpm Dry Van/ $.51cpm Reefer
12K-13K (per month) $.51cpm Dry Van/ $.53cpm Reefer
13K-14K (per month) $.53cpm Dry Van/ $.55cpm Reefer
- 6-9 days out / 2-3 days home
- 12-15 days out / 2-3 days home every other weekend
- 6-9 days out / 6-9 days home
LOCAL & REGIONAL
- Local (100) mile radius from the city
- Regional (300-500) mile radius ( May include some overnight trips)
- Local & Regional (100-500) mile radius
- Home every night and or every other night. (based on the schedule or loads)
* This position is not always guaranteed to be available.
PAY & SCHEDULE
- In Town: $18-25 an hour based on experience
- Regional: $.55-.70 CPM
- $50 border crossing bonus
- $+ 0.10 bonus on all Canada miles
- Proven working experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, ELD, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Ability to do 600+ miles a day/
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid Class A CDL
- Prefer at least 12-24 months of driving experience.
Fill out our quick apply form, and a representative will be in touch with you shortly